Light Stabilizer 783 | CAS 71878-19-8+65447-77-0
- CAS No.: 71878-19-8+65447-77-0
- Other Name: Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 783
- Molecular Formula: H[C15H25O4N]nOCH3 +[C35H68N8]n
Product Information of Light Stabilizer 783
- Product Name: Light Stabilizer 783
- Chemical Name: 50% HALS 944+50% HALS 622
- Molecular Weight: 3100~4000 g/mol
- Synonyms: Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]] and Poly [1-(2’-Hydroxyethyl)-2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-Hydroxy-Piperidyl Succinate]; Photo-stabilizer 783; Chimassorb 783; Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 783; HALS 783; UV stabilizer 783; UV light stabilizer 783; UV stabilizing agent 783
- Related Categories: Stabilizers; light stabilizer
Specifications of Light Stabilizer 783 (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 783)
|Appearance||White or light yellow granular or powder|
|Volatiles||≤ 0.5% (105 °C, 2h)|
|Luminousness||425 nm≥93%, 500 nm≥97%|
|Ash content||≤ 0.1%|
Properties of Light Stabilizer 783 (CAS 71878-19-8+65447-77-0)
- Light stabilizer 783 (HALS 783) is white granule, soluble in methyl benzene, dimethyl benzene, chloroform and furan etc. insoluble in water, methanol, alcohol and hexane.
- HALS 783 is a polymeric HALS composite, with high molecular weight, good heat stability, consistency and extracting resistance. It has the effect of resisting light and thermal degradation by catching free radicals and clean the harm of free radicals, breaking down hydroperoxide and quenching excited states energy.
- HALS 783 is a versatile UV stabilizer for thin and thick sections and delivers excellent cost/performance benefits.
Applications of Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 783 (CAS 71878-19-8+65447-77-0)
Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 783 (HALS 783) can be used in polypropylene(PP), polyethylene(PE), polyurethane(PU), polyformaldehyde(POM), polyamides(PA), polyester elastomer, ABS and LDPE/LLDPE in agricultural system to keep products from light and heat aging. In application of density reducing, HALS 783 has a better cost performance than all the other HALS.
Storage and Transportation of Light Stabilizer 783 (HALS 783)
25 kg/drum with inner plastic bag. The product should be kept at dry, away from light, under cool condition and under 30°C.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.