Light Stabilizer 944 | CAS 71878-19-8/70624-18-9
- CAS No.: 71878-19-8/70624-18-9
- Other Name: Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 944
- Molecular Formula: (C35H68N8)n
Product Information of Light Stabilizer 944
- Product Name: Light Stabilizer 944
- Molecular Weight: 2000~3100(based on polystyrene)
- Synonyms: Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]]; Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 944; HALS 944; Chimassorb 944; Light stabilizer UV 944; UV 944
- Related Categories: Polymer additives; stabilizers; light stabilizer
Specifications of Light Stabilizer 944 (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 944)
|Appearance||White or light yellow granule|
|Volatiles||≤1.0% (105 °C, 2h)|
|Luminousness||425 nm≥90%, 450 nm≥93%|
|Ash content||≤ 0.5%|
Properties of Light Stabilizer 944 (CAS 71878-19-8/70624-18-9)
Light stabilizer 944 is easily soluble in organic solvent such as acetone, methylbenzene, xylene, benzene, ethyl acetate, ethane, chloroform, etc. It is slightly soluble in methyl alcohol, insoluble in water.
Applications of Light Stabilizer 944 (CAS 71878-19-8/70624-18-9)
- Hindered amine light stabilizer 944 is a kind of HALS which has high molecular weight. It has a good consistency and extracting resistance with polymer, and a well performed synergistic effect when used together with other light stabilizers.
- Because of its excellent light stabilizing character, it is mainly used in polyolefin products such as polypropylene(PP), polyethylene(PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA and blends of polypropylene with elastomers.
- Sulphur or halogen type may affect 944 effect.
Storage and Transportation of Light Stabilizer 944 (Chimassorb 944)
Keep away from moisture, overheat and light. No special demands exist for storing this product for its stable performance.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.