Light Stabilizer 622 | CAS 65447-77-0/70198-29-7
- CAS No.: 65447-77-0/70198-29-7
- Other Name: Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 622
- Molecular Formula: H[C15H25NO4]nOCH3
Product Information of Light Stabilizer 622
- Product Name: Light Stabilizer 622
- Molecular Weight: 3100~4000 (based on polystyrene)
- Synonyms: Poly [1-(2’-Hydroxyethyl)-2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-Hydroxy-Piperidyl Succinate]; Poly (4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidine ethanol-alt-1,4-butanedioic acid); Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 622; Photo-stabilizer 622; Chimassorb 622; HALS 622; UV stabilizer 622; UV light stabilizer 622; UV stabilizing agent 622
- Related Categories: Stabilizers; light stabilizer
Specifications of Light Stabilizer 622 (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 622)
|Appearance||White granule or powder|
|Volatiles||≤ 0.5% (105 °C, 2h)|
|Luminousness||425 nm≥95%, 500 nm≥98%|
|Ash content||≤ 0.1%|
Properties of Light Stabilizer 622 (CAS 65447-77-0/70198-29-7)
Light stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is soluble in methyl benzene, dimethyl benzene, chloroform and furan etc. insoluble in water, methanol, alcohol and hexane.
Applications of Light Stabilizer 622 (CAS 65447-77-0/70198-29-7)
- Light stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is a light stabilizer recommended for applications that demand low volatility and minimal migration due to its high molecular weight and oligomeric structure.
- Light stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is highly effective in pigmented systems and systems using carbon black.
- HALS 622 with its light aging resistant effect, can be applied in polypropylene(PP), polyethylene(PE), polyurethane(PU), polyformakdehyde(POM), polyamides(PA) and ABS. It is one of the light stabilizers that are sanctioned by FDA to be used in food packages.
Storage and Transportation of Light Stabilizer 622 (Chimassorb 622)
Keep away from moisture, overheat and light. No special demands exist for storing this product for its stable performance.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.