Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791 | CAS 71878-19-8 + 52829-07-9
- CAS No.: 71878-19-8+52829-07-9
- Molecular Formula: [C35H66N8]n (n=4-5)+C28H52O4N2
Product Information of Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791
- Product Name: Light Stabilizer 791
- Content: 50% HALS 944+50% HALS 770
- Synonyms: Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791; Half and half mixture of UV-770 and UV-944; HALS 791; UV 791; UV light stabilizer 791
- Solubility: Soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate, insoluble in water.
- Related Categories: Stabilizers; light stabilizer
Specifications of Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791
|Appearance||White or pale yellow powder or granule|
|Volatility||≤ 0.5% (105 °C, 2h)|
|Luminousness||425 nm≥93%, 500 nm≥97%|
|Ash content||≤ 0.1%|
Applications of Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791 (CAS 71878-19-8+52829-07-9)
Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer 791 (HALS 791) is an excellent light stabilizer with lasting stabilizing effect against light and heat. It is an excellent light stabilizer especially suitable for thick products of PP, PP/EPDM and PP/PE/EPD Macro-polymers and PP and HDPE tape.
Storage and Transportation of Light Stabilizer 791 (HALS 791)
25 kg/drum with inner plastic bag. The product should be kept at dry, away from light, under cool condition and under 30°C.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.