Dispersing Agent MF | CAS 9084-06-4
- CAS No.: 9084-06-4
- EINECS No.:
- Molecular Formula: (C10H8O3SCH2O)nNan
- Product Name: Dispersing Agent MF
- Synonyms: Sodium poly(naphthaleneformaldehyde) sulfonate; Naphthalenesulfonic acid, polymer with formaldehyde, sodium salt; Diffusing agent MF; disodium 5,5′-methanediyldinaphthalene-2-sulfonate; 2-naphthalenesulfonic acid, 5,5′-methylenebis-, disodium salt
- Appearance: Dark brown powder
- Composition: Methylnaphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate
- Ion type: Negative ion
- Solubility: Easily soluble in water
- Preparation: Using fractions of boiling range 235~250℃ in coal tar (2-methyl naphthalene is the main component) as raw materials, methyl naphthalene sulfonic acid is obtained by sulfonation, then condensation with formaldehyde, dispersing agent mf (cas 9084 06 4) is prepared finally.
- Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
The main technic standard:
|Thermal stability (disperse blue 79) 130℃, grade||4–5|
|Sodium sulfate content,%≤||8|
|PH Value (1% water-solution)||7–9|
|Insolubles in water,%≤||0.05|
|Content of calcium and magnesium ion,PPM≤||4000|
Performance of dispersing agent mf (cas 9084-06-4)
- Easily soluble in water, easy to absorb moisture. Non-toxic, non-inflammable, non-explosive.
- Acid, alkali, hard water and inorganic salts resistance.
- Dispersing agent MF has excellent diffusion and thermal stability, no permeability and foaming property.
- It is no affinity for cotton fiber, has an affinity for protein and polyamide fiber.
- The preventing ability of disperse reducing dye particles heating condensation is better than that of dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7).
- Dispersing agent MF (cas 9084-06-4) belongs to anionic surface active agent.
- Dispersing agent MF (cas 9084-06-4) can be used simultaneously with anionic and nonionic surfactants, but not with cationic dyes or surfactants.
Usages of dispersing agent mf (cas 9084-06-4)
Dispersing agent mf (cas 9084-06-4) mainly works as dispersant and additive in disperse dyestuff, vat dyestuff and reactive dyestuff. It has great grinding effect, high tinting strength, strong dispersion force, good thermal stability and so on. It can work with other dispersant together to cater for the commercial requirements of different disperse and vat dyestuff. It can also be used in wettable pesticide. More dispersing agent mf uses.
- Dispersing agent MF is used for reduction. When disperse dyes are used as grinding dispersant and standardized, dispersing agent MF (cas 9084-06-4) can be used as stuffing bulking agent. It can also be used as diffusion agent in the manufacture of color lake.
- In the printing and dyeing industry, the dispersing agent MF (cas 9084-06-4) is mainly used for vat dyes pigment pad dyeing, staining and dispersion by acid stabilizing method, dyeing of soluble vat dyes.
- Dispersing agent MF (cas 9084-06-4) is used as auxiliary tanning agent in leather industry and latex stabilizer in rubber industry.
- Dispersing agent MF is soluble in concrete as a strong water reducing agent, which can shorten the construction period, save cement and water, and increase the strength of cement.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.