Dispersing Agent NNO | CAS 36290-04-7
- CAS No.: 36290-04-7
- EINECS No.:
- Molecular Formula: C21H14Na2O6S2
- Product Name: Dispersing agent NNO
- Synonyms: Diffusion agent NNO; sodium naphthalene-2-sulfonate formaldehyde (1:1:1); disodium 5-[(7-sulfonatonaphthalen-1-yl)methyl]naphthalene-2-sulfonate; sodium methylenedinaphthalene disulphonate; sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate; sodium salt of polynaphthalene sulphonic acid
- Molecular Formula: C21H14O6S2Na2
- Molecular Weight: 472.4418
- Appearance: Light-brown powder
- Composition: Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate
- Ion Type: Negative ion
- Solubility: Dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) is easy to dissolve in any hardness of water, anionic type.
- Stability: Acid resistance, alkali resistance, heat resistance, hard water resistance, inorganic salt resistance.
The main technical standard:
|Disperse force(standard product),%||95|
|PH value(1% water-solution)||7–9|
|Sodium sulphate content % ≤||8|
|Insolubles in water % ≤||0.05|
|Content of calcium and magnesium ion, ppm ≤||4000|
Performance of dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7)
Non-toxic, non-inflammable, non- explosive. Dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) has good diffusivity and protective colloid property, but has no surface activity like permeation and foaming. It has an affinity for protein and polyamide fiber, and no affinity for cotton, linen and other fibers.
Usage of dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7)
- Dispersing agent NNO mainly works as dispersant in disperse dye, vat dye, reactive dye, acid dye and leather dyestuff. It has good grinding effect, solubility and dispersibility.
- Dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) can also be used as dispersing agent in textile printing and dyeing and wettable pesticide, paper making dispersant, electroplating additive, water soluble paint, pigment dispersant, water treatment agent, carbon black dispersant, etc.
- In industry, the dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) is mainly used for vat dyes pigment pad dyeing, leuco acid method dyeing, dyeing of dispersive and soluble vat dyes, and etc.
- Dispersing agent NNO can also be used for silk, wool interwoven fabric dyeing, so that there is no color on the silk.
- In the dye industry, dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) is mainly used as diffusion auxiliary, rubber emulsion stabilizer and leather tanning agent in dispersion and lake manufacturing.
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.