Sodium Lignosulfonate | CAS 8061-51-6
- CAS No.: 8061-51-6
- EINECS No.: 617-124-1
- Molecular Formula: C20H24Na2O10S2
- Product Name: Sodium Lignosulfonate (wood pulp)
- Synonyms: Sodium lignosulphonate; 8061-51-6; Sodium lignin sulfonate; Q-201719; RL05103; OR076057
- Molecular Weight:502 g/mol
- Appearance: Brown powder
- Composition: Lignosulfonate Sodium
- Ion Type: Negative Ion
- Solubility: Easily soluble in water
The main technical standard:
|PH (1% water solution)||9-11|
|Reducing matter content, %||3-5|
|Dispersion force in high temperature, grade||A-4|
|Thermal Stability （130℃）,grade||4-5|
|Insolubles in water, % ≤||0.5|
|Sodium sulphate, % ≤||5|
Performance: Non-toxic, Non-inflammable, Non-explosive.
Sodium lignosulfonate uses: Mainly works as dispersant in disperse dye, vat dye and reactive dye and can also work with other types of dispersant. It has advantage on grinding effect, thermal stability, dispersion force, low stain and high tinting strength . It can also be used in paper, pesticide, construction, ceramics, oil field, water treatment and carbon black industry etc.
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.