Introduction of ginger root oil
Ginger root oil is a kind of essential oil which is obtained by steam distillation of the zingiber officinale rhizomes. Ginger root oil is yellowish to yellow liquid. The quality of fresh ginger root oil is much better than dry ginger oil. It has a special smell and spicy taste. It has the characteristic aroma of ginger. The density of ginger root oil is about 0.877-0.888. The refractive index is 1.488-1.494 (20℃). The optical rotation is -28°-45°. Saponification value is less than or equal to 20. It is insoluble in water, glycerin and ethylene glycol, soluble in ethanol, ethyl ether, chloroform, mineral oil and most animal and vegetable oils. The main components of ginger root oil are zingiberene, shogaol, gingerol, zingerone, citral, phellandrene, borneol, etc. We are the superior producer and supplier of ginger root oil in China.
Ginger root oil use and its effect
Ginger root oil is mainly used for the preparation of edible flavor, various alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and candy, also used in perfume and other cosmetics.
Ginger root oil can be used as seasoning in stir fried food, cold mixing food and all kinds of foods. In medicine, it has the effect of removing phlegm, relieving cough and arresting vomiting. Ginger root oil can be used for health care, and has the functions of appetizer, warming and sterilization. Ginger root oil can also be used as a flavouring agent of wine, cosmetics and etc.
Hair protection efficacy
Water soluble ginger root oil mixed in shampoo, massage the scalp and hair, gingerol, zingerone and other components of ginger root oil can normalize the blood circulation of the head skin, promote the metabolism of scalp, activate hair follicle tissue, effectively prevent hair loss and white hair, stimulate new growth, inhibit the itching of the scalp, strengthen the hair root, repair the hair follicle parts, promote the healthy growth of hair, and achieve the role of “hair follicle stem cells” repair.
Water soluble ginger root oil mixed in shampoo that has certain therapeutic effect on migraine and periodic headache. This way can relax the head nerves, clear the mind, activate the mind and enhance memory. It’s a good mental maintenance method.
Maintenance of health
- Body bath. In winter, you can drop 5-8 drops ginger root oil into a warm bath, then bath can promote blood circulation, make the body heat, cure cold disease.
- Body massage. Doing a body massage with 5-7 drops of ginger root oil can activate body spirit organization, make the body heat, drive the wind, treat a cold, and relieve muscle soreness.
- Foot bath. Foot bath with 3-5 drops of ginger root oil drops in a basin of warm water has a good curative effect on cold hands and feet, too much sweat. This way also has a certain effect on tinea pedis. Massage the foot with ginger root oil warm the mood, motivate the people, improve neurasthenia, mental fatigue and dizziness. At the same time, it stimulates plantar acupoints and enhances the metabolism of each system, so that the body can relax and relieve fatigue.
- The ginger root oil can alleviate dizziness and vomiting from motion sickness. The method of using has 2 ways: ginger root oil directly applied to philtrum or temples; dropping ginger root oil in the palm of your hand and massaging in the stomach.
- Stomachache, arthralgia, abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, sprain, contusion, etc. Ginger oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Cooperate with kidney maintenance, meridian detoxification, scraping, shoulder and neck maintenance.