Dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7) uses, price and supplier
Dispersing agent NNO is a kind of catalyst and auxiliary, its CAS No. is 36290-04-7 and chemical name is sodium methylenedinaphthalene disulphonate. Dispersing agent NNO has excellent diffusion and protective colloid properties.
Product introduction of dispersing agent NNO
- Product Name: Dispersing agent NNO ( CAS 36290-04-7) or diffusion agent NNO
- Chemical Names: Sodium salt of polynaphthalene sulphonic acid; 2-Naphthalenesulfonic acid, polymer with formaldehyde, sodium salt; FORMALDEHYDE-2-NAPHTHALENESULFONIC ACID-SODIUM SALT POLYMER; Naphthalenesulfonic acid/formaldehyde condensation product; 2-naphthalenesulfonic acid/formaldehyde sodium salt; Dispersant NNO
- Category: Catalyst & Auxiliary
- Appearance: Rice brown powder
- Stability: Acid resistance, alkali resistance, heat resistance, hard water resistance and inorganic salt resistance.
- Solubility: Dispersing agent NNO is easily soluble in any hardness of water.
- Property: Dispersing agent NNO has excellent diffusion and protective colloid properties, but it has no surface activity such as osmosis, foaming and etc. It has affinity for protein and polyamide fiber, and has no affinity for cotton and hemp fibers.
Uses of dispersing agent NNO
Dispersing agent NNO is mainly used in disperse dyes, reducing dyes, reactive dyes and acid dyes. It has fine grinding effect, solubilization, and good dispersion. Dispersing agent NNO can be used as dispersant in leather dyes. Dispersing agent NNO can also be used as a dispersant for textile printing and dyeing and wettable pesticides, dispersants for papermaking, electroplating additives, water-soluble coatings, pigment dispersants, water treatment agents, carbon black dispersants, etc. In industry, dispersing agent NNO is mainly used for vat dye pigment pad dyeing, vat acid dyeing, dyeing of dispersivity and soluble reductive dyes. It can also be used in silk or wool fabric dyed fabric to make the silk colorless. In dye industry, dispersing agent NNO is mainly used as dispersant additives of dispersion and lakes manufacturing, stabilizer of rubber latex, leather tanning agent.
Conditions of application
- Dispersant NNO used as dispersing and filling agent for dispersing and reducing dyes. Dispersing agent NNO and the dye can be added to grinding machine and sand mill when fineness processing of disperse dyes or reductive dyes. The dosage of dispersing agent NNO is 0.5-3 times of the reduced dye or 1.5-2 times of the disperse dye, the retained part is added as a filling agent when the dye is commercialized.
- Dispersing agent NNO is used as a dyestuff for vat dyes. Pigment pad dyeing: adding a dispersing agent NNO 3-5 g/L in pad dyeing bath, adding dispersing agent NNO 15-20 g/L in reducing bath. Vat acid method: the average amount of dispersing agent NNO is 2-3 g/L.
- Dispersing agent NNO is used as disperse dyes for dyeing. During the dyeing of polyester fibre at high temperature and high pressure, the 0.5-1.5 g/l dispersing agent NNO can generally be added in the dyeing bath.
- Dispersing agent NNO is used as an ice dyestuff for dyeing. In order to improve level dyeing and rubbing fastness, azoic coupling component rendering dispersing agent is generally 2-5 g/L, dispersing agent NNO is generally 0.5-2 g/L.
Packing of dispersing agent NNO
25 kg woven bag lined with plastic bag for storage and transportation. The finished and packed dispersing agent NNO product should be lightly loaded and unloaded. It should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse with a shelf life of 2 years.
Price and supplier of dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7)
As a quality chemical producer and supplier, we provide customers with high quality and reasonable price chemical products. If you want to know the price of dispersing agent NNO (CAS 36290-04-7), quote now! Besides, you can contact us for more chemicals.