UV Absorber 571 | CAS 125304-04-3
- CAS No.: 125304-04-3
- EINECS No.: 401-680-5
- Molecular Formula: C25H35N3O
Product Information of UV Absorber 571 (CAS 125304-04-3)
UV-571 is a benzotriazole UV absorber capable of strongly absorbing wavelength range of 300-400 mm. Suitable for PUR, coating and plasticized PVC, PVB, PMMA, PVDC, EVOH, EVA etc.
- Product Name: UV Absorber UV-571
- Chemical Name: 2-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-6-dodecyl-4-methyl phenol
- Molecular Weight: 411.64 g/mol
- Synonyms: UV-571; Ultraviolet absorbent UV-571; Benzotriazole UV 571; BENZOTRIAZOLYL DODECYL p-CRESOL; uv stablizer 571
- Category: Benzotriazole UV Absorber
Specifications of UV Absorber 571 (CAS 125304-04-3)
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent viscous liquid|
|Boiling Point||545.1°C at 760mmHg|
|Melting Point||>350°C (lit.)|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%|
|Packaging||25KG plastic drum or 200KG iron drum|
Properties of UV Absorber 571 (CAS 125304-04-3)
UV absorber 571 is easy to dissolve in many solvents, monomers or intermediates, and easily emulsified in water-based adhesives. It also has high compatibility with a variety of substrates, even has low volatility at high temperatures, has the characteristics of the high absorption and protection efficiency.
Applications or uses of UV Absorber 571 (CAS 125304-04-3)
- UV absorber 571 is widely used in thermoplastic PUR, coating and foam materials.
- It is also can be applied for the rigid and plastic PVC, PVB, PMMA, PVDC, EVOH, EVA, heat curing unsaturated polyesters and spin finishes for PA, PET, PUR and PP fibers.
- It is also applies to the lattices, waxes, emulsion, adhesives and styrene copolymer, elastomer and polyolefins.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.