UV Absorber UV-329 | CAS 3147-75-9
- CAS No.: 3147-75-9
- EINECS No.: 221-573-5
- Molecular Formula: C20H25N3O
Information of UV Absorber UV-329 (CAS 3147-75-9)
UV Absorber UV-329 (Octrizole) is a derivative of Bisoctrizole, a compound used to absorb ultraviolet light, often added to sunscreen formulations.
- Product Name: UV Absorber UV-329
- Chemical Name: Octrizole
- Molecular Weight: 323.432 g/mol
- Synonyms: 2-(2-Hydroxy-5-tert-octylphenyl)benzotriazole; 2-(2H-Benzo[d][1,2,3]triazol-2-yl)-4-(2,4,4-trimethylpentan-2-yl)phenol; Sumisorb 340; Cyasorb 5411; UV ABSORBER 329; UV-329; UV ABSORBERS 5411; Tinuvin329
- Category: Benzotriazole UV Absorber
Specifications of UV Absorber UV-329 (CAS 3147-75-9)
|Boiling Point||471.8℃ at 760 mmHg|
Properties of UV Absorber UV-329 (CAS 3147-75-9)
Soluble in benzene, styrene, ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in water. It is odorless and has good thermo stability under high temperature. Non-flammable, non-explosive, non-toxic, harmless to health.
Applications of UV Absorber UV-329 (CAS 3147-75-9)
UV-329 is a high-efficiency and a superior light stabilizer with a wide range of UV absorption properties, UV maximum absorption peak is 345 nm, and with low volatility. It absorbs almost no visible light, and is especially suitable for colorless transparent and light-colored products.
UV Absorber UV-329 (CAS 3147-75-9) is suitable for polyester, hard polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, polymethyl methacrylate, polycarbonate, ABS resin. It is especially effective in transparent products and engineering plastics processed at high temperatures. This product can also be used in polyolefins.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.