UV Absorber UV-320 | CAS 3846-71-7
- CAS No.: 3846-71-7
- EINECS No.: 223-346-6
- Molecular Formula: C20H25N3O
Product Information of UV Absorber UV-320 (CAS 3846-71-7)
UV-320 is a high-efficiency light stabilizer widely used in plastics and other organic materials, including unsaturated polyester, PVC, PVC plastic, etc.
- Product Name: UV Absorber UV-320
- Chemical Name: 2-(2′-hydroxy-3′,5′-di-t-butyl-phenyl)benzotriazole
- Molecular Weight: 323.4 g/mol
- Synonyms: ULTRAVIOLET ABSORBENT UV-320; UV-320; Light Stabilizer 320; Benzotriazole UV 320; 2-(Benzotriazol-2-yl)-4,6-ditert-butylphenol
- Category: Benzotriazole UV Absorber
Specifications of UV Absorber UV-320 (CAS 3846-71-7)
|Appearance||Yellowish crystalline powder|
|Boiling Point||444°C at 760mmHg|
|Loss on drying||≤0.3%|
|Recommended dosage||PVC||unsaturated polyester||Polyester|
|Packaging||20kg or 25kgs/drum or carton|
Properties of UV Absorber UV-320 (CAS 3846-71-7)
As a high efficient and an excellent light stabilizer, UV-320 has strong ultraviolet absorbing ability and low volatility characteristics.
Applications of UV Absorber UV-320 (CAS 3846-71-7)
UV-320 can protects polymers as well as organic pigments from UV radiation helping to preserve the original appearance and physical integrity of molded articles, films, sheets and fibers during outdoor weathering. It mainly used in plastics and other organic materials, such as unsaturated polyester, PVC, PVC plastic, etc.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.