L-Valine | CAS 72-18-4
- CAS No.: 72-18-4
- EINECS No.: 200-773-6
- Molecular Formula: C5H11NO2
Product Information of L-valine (CAS 72-18-4)
L-valine is an essential amino acid of human body and can be used in pharmaceuticals. L-valine is a natural essential amino acid. It exists in flue-cured tobacco leaves, burley tobacco leaves and smoke.
- Synonyms: L-2-Amino-3-methylbutyric acid; 2-Aminoisovaleric acid
- Molecular Weight: 117.15
- Density: 1.23 g/ml
- Melting Point : 295-300 °C (subl.)(lit.)
- Refractive Index: 28 ° (C=8, HCl)
- Solubility: Soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether.
- Water Solubility: 83.4g/L (0℃); 88.5g/L (25℃); 96.2g/L (50℃); 102.4g/L (65℃).
- Referance Standard: CP, AJI, USP, FCC, EP, BP
- MDL No.: MFCD00064220
- Appearance and Physical State: White crystals or crystalline powder; odorless; bitter taste.
- Storage Method: Sealed, cool and dry, keep away from light.
- Usage: Biochemical research; nutrition supplements; pharmaceutical raw material; food additive.
Uses or applications of L-valine (CAS 72-18-4)
- L-valine is an essential amino acid. An adult man needs an amount of 10 mg/(kg·d). The physiological effect of L-type is 2 times that of D-type. Lack of L-valine can cause neurological disorders, developmental arrest, weight loss, anemia and so on.
- As a nutritional supplement, L-valine can be combined with other essential amino acids to prepare amino acid infusion and comprehensive amino acid preparation.
- Adding a proper amount of valine in rice cake, the product has sesame fragrance. It can also improve the flavor of bread.
- Amino acid drugs.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.