L-Isoleucine | CAS 73-32-5
- CAS No.: 73-32-5
- EINECS No.: 200-798-2
- Molecular Formula: C6H13NO2
Product Information of L-Isoleucine (CAS 73-32-5)
L-isoleucine (CAS 73-32-5) is an essential amino acid. L-isoleucine is essential for normal infant development and nitrogen balance in adults. There are four isomers, only L-isoleucine can have physiological effects. Excessive consumption will antagonize leucine and inhibit development.
- Synonyms: (2S,3S)-2-Amino-3-methylpentanoic acid; 2-Amino-3-methylvaleric acid; -2-Amino-3-methylpentanoic acid; (2S,3S)-(+)-Isoleucine; L-2-Amino-3-methylvaleric Acid; L-(+)-Isoleucine; L-ISOLEUCINE SIGMA GRADE
- Molecular Weight: 131.17
- Sublimation Temperature: 168-170 °C
- Reference standard: USP
- Appearance and physical state: White crystals or crystalline powder, odorless, bitter taste.
- Usage: Biochemical research, nutrition supplements, pharmaceutical raw material, food additive.
Synthetic Method of L-Isoleucine (CAS 73-32-5)
Using sugar, ammonia and D-ammonia as raw materials, L-isoleucine is fermented by serratia marcescens. Or using sugar, ammonia and alpha-Aminobutyric acid as raw materials, L-isoleucine is fermented by micrococcus flavum or bacillus subtilis, aerobactor.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.