Fluorene | CAS 86-73-7
- CAS No.: 86-73-7
- EINECS No.: 201-695-5
- Molecular Formula: C13H10
- Product Name: Industrial fluorene
- Synonyms: Fluorene, 9H-Fluorene, Diphenylenemethane,o-Biphenylenemethane
- Appearance: White crystals
- Molecular Weight: 166.220
- Fluorene Content: 95% min
- Mositure: 0.7% max
- Usage: It is used to produce fluorenone, lumefantrine, 2,7-Dichlorofluorene (2,7-dichloro-9H-fluorene), and also used to make pharmaceuticals, dye intermediate, synthetic pesticides, herbicides and so on.
- Packaging: 25kg woven bags or as customers’ requirement
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.