Thioacetamide | CAS 62-55-5
- CAS No.: 62-55-5
- EINECS No.: 200-541-4
- Molecular Formula: C2H5NS
Product Information of Thioacetamide (62-55-5)
- Product Name: Thioacetamide
- Synonyms: Ethanethioamide; TAA
- Molecular Weight: 75.129 g/mol
- Appearance: white powder
- Purity: ≥99%
- Melting Point: 133-144 °C
- Applications: Thioacetamide is mainly used as pharmaceutical raw materials, rubber additives, polymer curing agents, crosslinking agents, and also can be used for the production of catalysts, stabilizers, polymerization inhibitors, electroplating additives, photographic chemicals, pesticides, dyeing auxiliary.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.