2-Octyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one | CAS 26530-20-1
- CAS No.: 26530-20-1
- EINECS No.: 247-761-7
- Molecular Formula: C11H19NOS
- Synonyms: OIT; 2-Octyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone; 2-Octyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one; Octyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone; Kathon 893
- Molecular Weight: 213.34
|Appearance||Clear, yellow ropy liquid or crystal|
|Total active ingredient||≥98.0%|
|Density @20℃||1.03~1.05 g/ml|
|PH value (1% in water)||4.0~7.0|
Application: 2-Octyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one is suitable for these industries like oil, plastic, building materials, leather, paint, textile printing and dyeing areas, the function is to protect against mildews.
- Broad-spectrum and long-lasting. OIT demonstrates an excellent bactericidal effect.
- Low toxicity, easy to operate, and it can be added at any production step.
- Applicable in the medium of the pH value in a range of 5 to 9.
- Good uniformity of dispersion and thermal stability, contain no VOC.
- Not combustible and easy to transport and use.
- Stable in the intense ultraviolet or acid rain environment.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.