Pd2(dba)3 | CAS 51364-51-3
- CAS No.: 51364-51-3
- EINECS No.: 610-654-4
- Molecular Formula: Pd2(C17H14O)3
- Product Name: Pd2(dba)3
- Chemical Name: Tris(dibenzylideneacetone)dipalladium(0)
- Synonyms: Pd2(dba)3; Tris(dibenzylideneacetone)dipalladium; 51364-51-3; Pd2(dba)3; 52409-22-0; Tris(dibenzylideneacetone)dipalladium (o)
- Molecular Weight: 915.73
- Melting Point: 152 to 155 °C (306 to 311 °F; 425 to 428 K)
- Appearance: Purple-black powder
- Assay(Pd): ≥21.5%
- Solubility: It is modestly soluble in organic solvents, insoluble in water.
- Storage: Air sensitive, moisture sensitive. Inert gas filled, then sealed and kept in a dry place.
Tris(dibenzylideneacetone)dipalladium(0) or Pd2(dba)3 is an organopalladium compound. The compound is a complex of palladium(0) with dibenzylideneacetone (dba). Because the dba ligands are easily displaced, the complex is used as a homogeneous catalyst in organic synthesis.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.