Optical Brightening Agent ER-I | CAS 13001-39-3
- CAS No.: 13001-39-3
- EINECS No.: 235-835-1
- Molecular Formula: C24H16N2
Product Information of optical brightening agent ER-I
- Product Name: Optical brightening agent ER-I
- Molecular Weight: 332.40 g/mol
- Synonyms: 1,4-Bis(2-cyano styryl)benzene; Optical Brightener ER-I; Fluorescent Brightener ER- I; FBA 199; Fluorescent Brightener 199
Specifications of optical brightening agent ER-I
|Appearance||yellow green crystalline powder|
|Melting point||229-231 ℃|
Properties of optical brightening agent ER-I
- Fluorescent brightener 199 (Optical brightening agent ER-I) does not dissolve in water, but it is easy to dissolve in organic regent.
- No odor, stable performance, stable to cationic softening agent, and use together with reductive bleaching agent.
- It has good whitening brightening effect and excellent fastness to sublimation.
Applications of optical brightening agent ER-I
Fluorescent brightener 199 (Optical brightening agent ER-I) is very suitable for whitening and brightening polyester fiber and has good whitening effect on plastics such as PE, PP and PVC and their process of shaping with polyester chips or recovered polyester chips. In addition, the refined powder is widely used in coating industry.